Friday, October 10, 2008

20 ?s

1. What are your nicknames?
Most Obvious: Jen
Most Popular: Moooooooom

2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on?
I would LOVE to be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Tear down my house and build a bigger one... suck up some of that back yard. I'm sick of mowing it.

3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I have NO idea

4. What is your favorite scent?
lilacs

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Because I am working on DAVE RAMSEY's Financial Peace, I would pay off the house (or get rid of it and bet a better one... actually THAT's what I do) then get a new car, college fund the kid, retirement fund.

6. What places have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
NYC is the only one that comes to mind... I haven't been many places... Oh Mexico

7. Do you trust easily?
yes but I'm working on that

8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think?
Unfortunately I tend to act before I think.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
the lack of discipline on my home...

10. Do you have a good body image?
NO :(

11. What is your favorite fruit?
Grapes... and peaches... and oranges

12. What websites do you visit daily?
My blog list, for the most part, and and Yahoo....

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I wasn't tagged... I don't get tagging. I swiped this from a blog

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
So What - Pink

16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
these capris I'm wearing and any top that hides my belly

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
not really

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
say WOO-HOO!!! and buy myself something

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
sunglasses. carmex. cell phone.

20. What should you be doing right now?
working

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I love these. It is fun to get to know silly details like this!

professor said...

welcome to my world...I hope your not too frightened...lol...