I stole this from Just a Girl: (http://justagirl34.blogspot.com/)
Finish This Sentence
Your turn...Share
1. My ex... is NUTS
2. Maybe I should... work harder on my budget
3. I love.... my child!!!
4. People would say that I'm... jaded
5. I don't understand why... life is so complicated
6. When I wake up in the morning... I think "Do I HAVE to get up?!?"
7. I lost my... mind YEARS ago LOL
8. Life is full of.... unanswered questions.
9. My past is... just that, my past!
10. I get annoyed... with stupidity.
11. Parties are.... great with the right company.
12. I wish... for peace, happiness and love
13. Dogs… are great but NO we will not be getting a new one, Lil Miss Sunshine.
14. Cats.... SUCK, STINK.... Don't like them
15. Tomorrow.... is Hump Day
16. I have low tolerance....for STUPID people
17. If I had a million dollars... I would buy a new big house, pay off my folk's house and my brothers
18. I'm totally terrified... ?????
19. My spouse is.... someone I hope is out there for me.
20. My life is... filled with great friends and family
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment