Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday Fill in (A day late)

(My fill ins are bold)

1. On my laziest day I like to wake up late, sit around reading, play on the computer and have a leisurely dinner before early to bed to watch TV.
2. Getting all the laundry done makes me feel like I’m being productive.
3. I love little dogs and big (hmmmmm, this is a family blog)
4. This summer I want to do lots of fun summery things. We have 6 Flags season passes so we'll go there at least once a month.
5. Many friends with blogs made me start my blog.
6. Red cars and orange flowers….that one was hard
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I went out with neighbors, tomorrow (today) I planned to work on my landscaping... and Sunday, Church then... hopefully enjoying a nice day outside.

No comments: