UGH I swear... I am REALLY trying to live by last week's Bible lesson:
(Matthew 5:43-45)Love for Enemies
[43]"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' [44]But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, [45]that you may be sons of your Father in heaven...
But I'm having a REAL hard time. I just was going through my calendar and saw 2 items I need to discuss with TF (or DAD), Mother's Day and the breakfast with Dad thing at G's school.
I first mentioned Mother's Day; told him "You have Gracie this weekend but sunday is Mother's Day so I'm calling to verify with you that I'll be picking G up at 10:30 AM"
"When are you supposed to get her?"
"5:00"
"Then you'll get her at 5"
"No, Mother's Day is my holiday and I get her. I am supposed to get her at 9am but I'm going to church at 8am so I'll get her at 10:30"
He hung up on me.
I called back and he rejected my call. I left a msg saying "I wasn't done. On your birthday there is a breakfast with Dad thing at Gracie's school and if you want to take her, you need to let me know ASAP so I can make you a reservation" then I hung up.
I wouldn't put it past him to just call the office to make a reservation, but the thing is, by the time she gets there riding the bus, breakfast will be over so he needs to let ME know so that I can get her to school earlier (will NOT allow him to pick her up at my house - can't be assured he actually take her to school).
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog. Cool!
Post a Comment