It's been a while since I've posted anything... Getting through the 1st week of Summer Camp and preparing for the MIEM trip has taken all my time...
Here is a new Friday Fill-in. Enjoy.
My Fill-Ins are BOLD
1. Traveling to Australia is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is (well the first one that came to me has a cuss word in it... the second that came to mind... not my favorite but....) You're fired; it's from Donald Trump's The Apprentiece.
3. Friends with blogs inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best with no pits and lots of sugar.
5. We had a new dog in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is dusk.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the sleep over with Abby, tomorrow my plans include visiting my dad, grandpa, aunt and uncle and Sunday, I want to wish all the dads out there a Very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment