and I'm really sad about it, but... life must go on. This single mom must continue to trudge on struggling to raise my precious girl.
I think the age difference was too much... and we are just in different places. (As I've been so rudely told - NOT by Trumpet Boy) I'm pushing 40 and he.. well, he was barely in his 20's. It was fantastic while it lasted and I'll truly miss him and who knows... maybe some day...
I know I don't blog much but I'm feeling a BIG break coming on. So, my maybe 3 readers, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope to be back before Christmas.
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
1 comment:
I'm one of your 3 readers...lol...listen, I've been there with the young flow...being with him reminded me of the carefree days before children and responsibility...it hurts, and it's another relationship failure, but it will pass...
Post a Comment