Saturday, November 29, 2008

Out of the mouth of my babe

Sunshine is BEGGING for a sibling... BEGGING!!! "Why can't you just have a baby mommy?" She says she needs a sibling to stay up with her and look out her window on Christmas Eve to see if Santa andthe reindeers really fly. "Why can't you just give me a baby sister or brother?!?!?"

We had a 15 min discussion consisting of her begging me to have a baby; her telling me I must not love her very much since I won't have a baby.

She said "Why did you buy me a twin bed if I don't have a twin?!" I told her that my bed is a queen but I'm not a queen. LOL

She also anounced last night that she is thankful for life. Aawww... then she said "Ya know, if it wasn't for pilgrams and God, we wouldn't be here."

No comments: