1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I don't know that i've ever had eggnog but the name sounds gross...
but I love me some hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree? he wraps some... others are just under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white but we have colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I don't know where my mistletoe is
5. When do you put your decorations up? usually the day after t-giving.. this year... when I get/got around to it. (bah humbug)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? ????
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: christmases at my mom's mom's
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was pretty young. Maybe 1st grade. I was the youngest on my block and the older kids ruined a lot for me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? just the jammies Santa leaves for us while we're at church
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lights, bows, candy canes
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? HATE IT!!!
12. Can you ice skate? nope
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? nope... maybe a cabbage patch kid????
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. Dessert? what about it?!?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? BC (before children) we always played board games after Christmas Eve church
17. What tops your tree? a big bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. although this year... I'm having a hard time getting into Christmas
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment