I hate December... I hate christmas. I'm SO broke it's not even funny... not that being broke is ever funny... I'm just SO frusterated. TF has been telling me for close to 3 weeks how he is going to pay "$5, 6, maybe 700" in support and it keeps getting put off. So and So backed out of the deal (supposedly TF is supposed to sell off some motorcycles or parts or something) WHATEVER!! In the meantime, there ain't gonna be christmas at our house if I don't get some damn money soon. And on that note...
THANK YOU DAD!!! You're the best!!! I know I already still owe you for the remainder of the carpeting laid in the rental and probably for other things too, yet you're still willing to help me out... your damn near 38 year old daughter who shouldn't have to get any help from anyone but...
Back to TF. It's not like he's ordered to pay any HUGE amount of money in child support. Just $250/month in support, $42/month for half of what I pay for G's health, dental, etc ins and $50/ towards back support owed for a total of $342 a month or $4,104 year. As of RIGHT NOW, he's paid $2,822 this year... making him $1,282 behind... FOR THIS YEAR ALONE.
Ok... I'm done bitching for now... off to have lunch with the munchkin (G... Sunshine....) as she is Student of the Week this week.
Thanks again, dad and BITE ME TF!!!
Have a good weekend
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
1 comment:
I totally understand. Men fucking suck
Post a Comment