Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crazy B!tch

Just when I thought I finally weeded all the crazies from my life, one comes back from the past. For those who don't know, I was married... Randy... He passed away. It'll be 9 years this month (1/29) We had known each other since we were like 10 years old. Right after HS, he joined the Navy and ended up marrying a crazy bitch from a neighboring town. That marriage obviously didn't last but it did produce a son, Derek.
Randy and I got together when Derek was 15 months old. I love that child as my own. He is now 16. Granted, his mother refused me any contact with him after Randy passed... she didn't even let the boy come to his father's funeral. But I digress... I've sent my step-son b-day cards and have kept up with his life through Randy's parents.
Well, just tonight I got a notice from Classmates.com that I had a message... the message was sent in November and it was from the psycho first wife. I won't go into details but the crazy bitch has been hanging on to hatred for me ever since Randy and I got together in 1994 and it just came spewing out at me. INSANE!!!
I just thank God she doesn't know where I live because she really is crazy. Shorty after Randy passed, the crazy bitch tried breaking into my house. CRAZY!!!
Thanks for "listening" Just had to vent a bit.

No comments: