I woke up this morning to the phone ringing. It was TF. Complaining about G's clothes. He wouldn't shut up long enough for me to tell him I send her "crap" clothes there cuz he NEVER bathes her and her clothes always get stained there. I ignored a few calls and got 2 voice mail messages chewing me out, calling me a fat ass, etc. I called the cops and found out that the Order of Protection has expired. (You'd think the courts would let a person know when the expiration was coming up)
I decided not to answer the phone anymore as he had proven so far today that the calls had nothing to do with G's well being so...I decided it wasn't important for me to answer. Well, I did answer one last time. He asked "what's this about the 4th of July that G***** keeps asking me about?" I said "she wants to come to my family's annual 4th of July party." He said "do I have her?" I said yes and the said "NO!!!" ASS!
Oh he also told me not to contact him at all anymore. If I had anything to talk to him about, tell G and she'd tell him. HELLO!!! One of the MAIN "guidelines" in divorces [or break ups] is to NOT involve the child in the parents BS. I just cannot stand him!!! It's NOT G he's concerned with, it's himself.
Before anyone tells me not to waste my energy hating him, DON'T. I know this sounds bitchy but you are NOT in the situation, it's not YOUR child being emotionally harmed. I HATE him, I always will and nothing anyone says will change that.
I didn't think of it, but my mom suggested maybe he got dumped and was taking it out on me. He does that. I recall being verbally beaten up MANY times because he had an arguement with his brother or whomever. He also ripped me a new one when he and Tara broke up. He is mental and he's hurting my child and because of the stupid laws protecting father's rights (which I have no problem with IF the father is excersising his rights for the good of the child), there's nothing I can do. Especially since my lawyer is no longer my lawyer.
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment