I sent the following letter to G's DAD last week:
Again, please let me know as soon as possible what week you’d like to have G this summer as I have to get her registered for summer camp and I need to know in advance what week she will NOT be there so the camp can figure enrollment for the summer. Summer camp is $135/ week and I cannot afford to pay for an extra week. Per the order, you need to provide me with “30 days advance notice of the chosen period. In the event of a conflict in weeks, Petitioner (YOU) shall have first choice of weeks in the odd numbered years…”
And again, please don’t make me have to schedule another court date to get you to pay what you are required to pay. I have had to come up with the money for these appointments IMMEDIATELY yet I’m forced to wait MONTHS for reimbursement from you. And I haven’t even asked for reimbursement on co-pays for follow-up visits to her pediatric orthopedic surgeon or for office visits to her regular pediatrician. So, PLEASE remit $198.50 when I pick G up on Sunday. Otherwise, you will force me to schedule a court date and I know neither of us really wants that. Thanks
CC: Jeff **** (Atty)
I also attacahed a copy of the most recent bill I've had to pay
So I didn't get a check from him... imagine that. So I just called Jeff. He basically said he won't be representing me anymore… not in those words but I asked about setting a court date for Contempt of Court and he said I could do it on my own or find someone else to help me; that he didn't feel he'd have the time for it. Damn it!!! I HATE him (G's DAD). I guess I'm gonna have to do another contempt thing on my own. I'm just so upset, I'm sitting here crying. REAL professional. At least I have a door I can close.
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment