Monday, April 14, 2008

Still learning

Well, it took me about 4 days to figure out / remember how to post a blog. I think I know what I'm doing now.
Gracie was at her dad's this past weekend. While there, she learned to tie her shoes. YEAH Gracie.
I let my inner man come out Friday night... I had pizza and beer and fell asleep watching the birds. Saturday, I planned to go down in the dreaded crawl space and change the furnace filters and try to find out why the satellite dish wasn't working everywhere it's supposed to, but... instead, I went to WalMart for a few things... like earrings for Gracie as it's been 6 weeks since she got her ears pierced and she was looking forward to changing her earrings when she got home from her dad's. I then did laundry the rest of the day, along with a quick nap... and ended up meeting up with my sister at the Trivia Night at the HS in Virden. I got there and hour after it started but it was fun. I know alot of useless information so I had fun... except when I didn't feel like the gal in charge of writting the answers down was listening to me....
Anyway, yesterday, I met my friend Jill for lunch at Steak N Shake - it was SO good... hadn't been there in a while - then I drug her to an open house. I'm STILL waiting on a buyer for my duplex and I'm losing hope but I really liked this house so... I'm a little more motivated again (the duplex has been listed since November). The last 2 houses I've liked have sold while I still wait for a buyer so I'm trying NOT to get attached to the place...
Tonight, Gracie has Brownie's and they are meeting at this place called China Towne. [http://www.chinatowneceramics.com/home] It looks like fun... I wanna do it to. Maybe this coming weekend she and I will...
Well, I hope you enjoyed my (boring) secong blog post. Maybe I'll even figure out how to post some pictures and get some up from the China Towne thing this evening.
Have a Great day!!

No comments: