Warning... Self-Brag ahead
I just removed and replaced my stupid front porch motion - jump up and down in front of frantically waving your arms Hoping it would turn on - light that I've HATED for the 7+ years I've lived here ALL BY MYSELF!! No man needed. Hell, no instructions needed.
Shut up, no way! you say.... WAY!!! I ROCK!!! I kick ASS!!! Can I get a WOO-HOO!!!! Thank you very much!!
I should be a contractor/remodelor. "Can she fix it? YES she can!!" She's Mom the Builder.
Now I just need money for all the projects I want to do. I've re-done the kitchen cabinets (not perfect but I did it!!) I've removed wallpaper (pain in the ASS) and did a.... can't recall the name of it Treatment on the walls and painted them among other things. Next up, new kitchen floor and countertops, paint the livingroom and hall, one wall in my room, probably G's room too.... New carpet and then A NEW HOUSE!!! That's right folks, I'm done with the lack of space in the place. I WILL have a new place by 2011 at the latest.
Have a GREAT Weekend Y'all
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
1 year ago
3 comments:
I'm sorry :-( I wish you could find the right guy!
I've changed my house many times too...lol...the skills we develop...look for someone in home depot...haha...but seriously, at least you will have something in common...have a good weekend
I am in the process of operation face lift as well. It makes such a huge difference to just paint. oh and the outside worker stuff you completed, you go girl.
Post a Comment