Monday, April 14, 2008

10 Things you may not know..

When the Cat is away the mice will play (my boss-the cat-is in Mexico)

10 Things you may not know...

1. I am the only person on the road and any given time who knows how to drive - LOL.
2. I actually make decent money for someone with no more than a HS diploma (You wouldn't know it by my clothing, car or house)
3. I am a bit of a pack rat... Or maybe I'm just lazy
4. I have 3 tattoos... so far
5. I love that G writes me "books" and notes when she's with her DAD - that's D.A.D. or Dumb A$$ Dad
6. I loved being pregnant and would love to have another child but... I'm old and single so... G, my sunshine, will likely be my one and only
7. I can come up with some great ideas (or steal them from HGTV) but rarely follow through with them
8. I have insomnia
9. I am no longer a smoker (I quit 85 days ago after 20+ years)
AND
10. to the shock of my child, I've had about 20 cars... Watch for a future post that will list them all... as soon as my dad and I compile the list

Dang, that was hard!!

2 comments:

The Raines Family said...

Your 10 things cracked me up!! I'm glad to hear you did quit smoking...did your crazy dreams go away??

Jen said...

The crazy dreams have stopped... temporarily. I was on the meds for 3 months and ran out... but I just got another refill... I'll be on them for a total of 5 months so I'm sure the weird dreams will start again as soon as I get enought of the meds back in my system. I can't wait. LOL The crazy dreams are fun. :D